About Digital Daisy
What a ride! Digital marketing is reconnecting graduating classes 30 years later. It connects the world to elections in troubled regions with media blackouts. It collects more than 35,000 suggestions for dealing with a disastrous oil spill virtually overnight. Why would anyone not be a part of this exhilarating release of digital ingenuity?
Never has the generation gap between boomers and millennials been more noticeable as the first generation to grow up with the Internet at home start entering the work market. Understanding the role of digital communication technology has become key in trying to conquer this divide.
Digital Daisy's story starts in 1999 when founder Wilma Hartmann co-founded award-winning interactive marketing agency Applecore Interactive. As the agency continued to grow, it became increasing apparent that there were numerous clients that Applecore could not help adequately, namely Business owners and communicators who want:
- To understand emerging digital marketing channels better to make good business decisions and
- A coach to help guide them through the process.
This is how Digital Daisy was born - a training and consulting company that provides help with deciphering the evolving world of digital media.
Our name was inspired by our mission of using technology (digital) to create growth (daisies). This image as used in a presentation by father of the Internet Sir Tim Berners-Lee illustrates what we mean.
Our workshops have been filled with government employees and entrepreneurs who struggle with similar questions:
- How do I get my messages heard through social media?
- How can I recruit good people using the Internet?
- What workplace policies do we need around the use of social media?
- How do I protect my privacy in the open digital world?
- Which metrics do I use to measure my online success?
- How do I deal with people who say bad things about my brand online?
What makes our workshop experiences unique?
Not only do you learn from the experience of our facilitators, but you also learn from the experience of your fellow participants. Everyone has something to learn from.
What makes our consulting and coaching unique?
You need someone on your team who works with you. We understand that.